Monday, August 25, 2014

Letter from Haley's Companion Sister Tafiti

Bro and Sister Rasmussen

Sister Tafiti & Sister Rasmussen
Hello

This is Sister Tafit. How are you both?  I have heard so much about you both, she talks about you all a lot. She loves her family so much and misses you all. Quick intro of myself I'm from New Zealand, was born and raised there. We are a family of 12 including my parents, so yes I have 9 siblings haha. I've been out on the field for 1 year and 3 months now will be going home in December. I'm full Samoan and I have the BEST companion right now haha SISTER RASMUSSEN!!!!!!!


 Brother and Sister Rasmussen I just want to thank you so much for raising such a beautiful woman inside and out. She literally is one of my best friends here, great thing about the mission is that you get to make eternal friendships and I have been blessed to be her companion. I have learnt so much from her through her example. She is one of the most hardworking missionaries I have met here on my mission. She knows her purpose and does everything she can to magnify her calling.  

Sister Tafiti, Raywin, Jenny Rose, & Sister Rasmussen


We both have such a great love for the people here and for missionary work. Sadly, I will be transferred this week, we both had our crying session already but one thing I was reminded about is that no matter where we are, we are here for one purpose and that is to invite others to come unto  Christ and there are so many people that are prepared by God to receive us. I have witnessed it for myself. I am forever grateful for Sister Rasmussen, she has forever made an impact in my life. Because of my companions and also the help of the Lord they have molded me and helped my fulfill my potential in becoming more like my Savior Jesus Christ. And for that I have need to thank you both also. We've talked about this but hopefully I can come to Utah and visit her and your family:)

We love you both.

No comments:

Post a Comment